Special 10" Docking Station with OBDII Wire Harness
Special 10" Docking Station with OBDII Wire Harness is home base for your Sasquatch tablet, but it can do so much more!!
- Automobile OBDII Connector (Requires adapter for all side by side makes). Using a Dashboard app for android, you can make Sasquatch your Dashboard as well as your mapping solution. Torque Pro is one example.
- Standard Ram Mounts 1.912 on the back, but also Vesa 75mm mounting holes for more versatility.
- The tablet can be hard fixed with screws to the docking station.
- At the top, there is a spring pressured holding mechanism that helps secure the tablet.
- ACC for auto on and off. This can also be managed in settings of Android.
- PowerDC8-36V+ (Red) & - (Black GND) lead wires.
- GPIO - for greater capabilities General Purpose Input/Output were added. By design it has no predefined purpose and can be used by the hardware or software developer to perform the functions they choose. Example - Turning on and turning off an additional CPU.
- 1 USB 2.0 data only female connection
- Pogo Pins - Communicates directly to the tablets CPU. It handles all the digital connections while in the docking station.
- RS232/ DB-9 cable can be used for a number of applications to control devices from the tablet.
Quickly connect the tablet for a quick or long ride. Just as quickly disconnect and use it handheld.
*We are working on installing this Docking Station in a Can-Am Maverick. We know it works with Polaris.