Standard 10" Tablet Docking Station with Wire Harness
The Standard 10" Tablet Docking Station with Wire Harness is home base for your Sasquatch tablet.
- Standard Ram Mounts 1.912 on the back. but also Vesa 75mm mounting holes for more versatility.
- The tablet can be hard fixed with screws to the docking station.
- At the top, there is a spring pressured holding mechanism that helps secure the tablet.
- ACC for auto turn-on and off. This can also be managed in settings of Android.
- PowerDC8-36V+ (red) & - (black GND) lead wires.
- GPIO - for greater capabilities General Purpose Input/Output were added. By design it has no predefined purpose and can be used by the hardware or software developer to perform the functions they choose. Example - Turning on and turning off an additional CPU.
- 1 USB 2.0 data only female connection
- Pogo Pins - Communicates directly to the tablets CPU. It handles all the digital connections while in the docking station.
Quickly connect the tablet for a quick or long ride. Just as quickly disconnect and use it handheld.
Connecting the docking station is simple and easy. Connect 2 power wires and you are ready to go!